I carry out email reviews of your past and live tender drafts.
- I am an ex-Council Evaluator with over 20 years’ experience as an MCIPS-qualified procurement professional in the Public Sector. This gives me a unique insight into the rules and processes
- I am quick – all reviews are made via email
- My costs are therefore low – neither of us wastes valuable time and money travelling, meeting, presenting or procrastinating!
- I don’t actually write it for you! I consider this to be a huge advantage. You are the experts in your field. To keep your proposals unique, you must allow your thoughts to come out onto paper. I am here to independently check that it is relevant to the evaluation criteria and would make sense to, and impress, an evaluator
- My 120-page eBook ‘Top 75 Tendering Tips’ can be used as a reference point alongside the Consultancy process
- I don’t merely work on ‘live’ tenders. Much of my work is reviewing past submissions. Learn from those and you will be much better prepared for future levels of success